Removal of front and rear diamond badges

Not a clue but would also like to know!!! Had a go at trying to cover them in Carbon Vinyl whilst they were on and it was extremely hard, ended up ripping it off and going back inside to the warmth lol.

I think a few of you have had them off can you give us any pointers please?

the rear badge is the easiest to remove you have to 1st remove the trim inside the boot lid once you have removed this you will be able to see 2 black rubber lugs where the badge sits, push these black lugs out and the badge comes off, thats the easiest way but ive know people say they can just pull them off with out taken the trim off but i didnt want to risk breaking the badge or damaging my boot lid, the front is more of a pain the only way that is to take the bumper off once the bumper is off you be able to see where the badge sits, there are 2x torx bolts holding it in from the back undo those the unclip the badge, i think i read on here that someone got there badge off just by undoing the top of the bumper but it must be a pain to do it that way. hope this helps

the rear badge is the easiest to remove you have to 1st remove the trim inside the boot lid once you have removed this you will be able to see 2 black rubber lugs where the badge sits, push these black lugs out and the badge comes off, thats the easiest way but ive know people say they can just pull them off with out taken the trim off but i didnt want to risk breaking the badge or damaging my boot lid, the front is more of a pain the only way that is to take the bumper off once the bumper is off you be able to see where the badge sits, there are 2x torx bolts holding it in from the back undo those the unclip the badge, i think i read on here that someone got there badge off just by undoing the top of the bumper but it must be a pain to do it that way. hope this helps

Thanks for that mate, much appreciated. Next question however, how do you remove the front bumper.