Front camber

jakehewitt

North East Rep
Looking to get my fronts tucked in a little bit as they were catching the arches on the buttertubs run, plus I fancy getting her lowered. Can do the drop on the back as I believe there's plenty of room but the fronts I don't think could handle it without the camber
dy2e7uvu.jpg
How would be the best way to do this?

Simo has a friend that makes adjustable top mounts that fit standard suspension. Other than that you'll have to go for KW Clubsport coilovers or AST ones of similar spec.

But I like the tyres sticking out, its like she's flexing :wink:
Think top mounts are on the cards, seen on ktec they have eccentric bolts for the 1*2's is there anything like that for ours or would they fit?

I see what your after just smash the credit card and get some clubsports:thumbsup:

With those spacers the extra camber will really start to rub the arches....

Yes but with his spacers fitted the outside edge of his tyre will be right under the arch lip and will have raised due to the angle....

I think its fairly obvious they are.... He would need an epic whack of negative camber to clear the inside of the arch on that setup

Sorry, didn't mean it like that, it doesn't look too bad to me and if its only just catching on big dips or bumps, surely some camber is going to help.

My reckoning with the spacers fitted is that the outer edge of the tyre is already exacerbated by 25mm from any camber pivot point, thereby additional -ve camber will have more effect on closing the gap between tyre and arch more than a non-spaced wheel (i.e. lowering the car very slightly as well). My opinion would be some stiffer springs would be a better bet.