Found the new Audi handbook

Many Audi twats about! Tailgaters are plenty!

Saying that, some awesome bits of kit! A very fortunate friend of mine owns a newish RS3 (finance isn’t pretty on it!) and my word it goes! But I think they received a poor write up...

796f8b2698702ddb4bbe08a53bd3895d.jpg

He messaged me yesterday to say he’s test driving this at the weekend! 4516bb09eae272996c6fa2ec244a44bf.jpg

Might have to throw the handbook in his direction regarding small manhoodship!

Reactions: DS197

Saying that, some awesome bits of kit! A very fortunate friend of mine owns a newish RS3 (finance isn’t pretty on it!) and my word it goes! But I think they received a poor write up...

He messaged me yesterday to say he’s test driving this at the weekend! 4516bb09eae272996c6fa2ec244a44bf.jpg

My Renault guy left and went to Audi and I test drove S3 RS3 pile of poo compared to the Clio Meg

My Renault guy went to Audi test drove S3 RS3 pile of poo compared to the Clio Meg

Seem like really heavy lumps! The Quattro and straight line speed (and the sounds ofc) are awesome... but I couldn’t imagine throwing one round the track.

I was embarrassed and put in my place by an S3 the other week, I felt so powerless :’(

Seem like really heavy lumps! The Quattro and straight line speed (and the sounds ofc) are awesome... but I couldn’t imagine throwing one round the track.

I was embarrassed and put in my place by an S3 the other week, I felt so powerless :’(
Down the lanes I hunt them down

Slightly depressed when an S1 pulled away from me a few weeks back, then saw what @Big Ben said about playing with one, made me move a little closer to spending big bucks..:excited:

I'm not proud I owned the A3, in fact it was probably the most financially crippling thing I ever have done in terms of cars....touch wood!:poke:

I absolutely adore RS3s. Big engines in (relatively) small cars is something that's quite rare these days. Part of the reason why I feel the same way about R32s and those silly Citroen C2 V6 conversions. I've seen quite a few owners say the same thing about the RS3s being given poor reviews when in fact in reality they're pretty good cars.

Reactions: RossWoods93
I absolutely adore RS3s. Big engines in (relatively) small cars is something that's quite rare these days. Part of the reason why I feel the same way about R32s and those silly Citroen C2 V6 conversions. I've seen quite a few owners say the same thing about the RS3s being given poor reviews when in fact in reality they're pretty good cars.
Not at high speed though corners pants

Reactions: DS197
Speaking of indicators, I love the new audi indicators, they don't flash but sort of sweep. If you can find one who is using them ofc.

The only Audi I'd buy would be one of these and you'd get two of the R8s shown above there for its price easily.

Zegzkhv.jpg

Btw, Audi seems to have found a way to actually make the twats indicate at least with the newer versions. Has to do with these new type of LED blinkers that run from inside out. The drivers seem to be keen to use them now for showing off. :wink:

Last edited:
I'm actually a fan of Audi, saying that I've never owned one but I do like the look of the newer ones.

The only Audi I'd buy would be one of these and you'd get two of the R8s shown above there for its price easily.

View attachment 117015

Btw, Audi seems to have found a way to actually make the twats indicate at least with the newer versions. Has to do with these new type of LED blinkers that run from inside out. The drivers seem to be keen to use them now for showing off. :wink:

SWB Quattro!!!

Beauty!

Reactions: Marsch