Forza Horizon

N0ddie

Platinum Member
No thread yet so thought I'd stick one up.

What are people's opinion of it so far? I really like it, though the lack of cars is dreadful.

i like it

its a cross between when NFS was good but with great Forza cars

I think its amazing. Its got one of the best game soundtracks ever, i spend more time shazaming than racing :smiley: but yeah no clio is a bit ghey :worried: but the proper mini makes up for it.

Had a go on the demo and felt the cars were far too floaty and the lack of tuning was a let down.

Was hoping it would be actual forza handling on the streets but no :worried:.

Won't be getting this - sticking to Forza 4 untill the new GTA comes out

I think its amazing. Its got one of the best game soundtracks ever, i spend more time shazaming than racing :smiley: but yeah no clio is a bit ghey :worried: but the proper mini makes up for it.

Renaults are meant to be coming in car packs. Fingers crossed they bring them out before the game gets boring.

I might have to invest, but do you NEED Live, because I don't have it. TBH, the amount of times the XBox gets switched on these days it wouldn't be worth getting Live either. I'm just waiting for GTA V really.

I saw this today and almost bought it. Glad I didn't.

tbh, I think it's been a ****e year for games. There's hardly been anything worth buying.

I was looking forward to this but I dont think its that great. Saying that I lost interest in computer games a few years ago. I really want to still enjoy them but I just cant be bothered with them.

Why does every car seem to be able to rev 7.5k too

Err.... Black Ops 2 on the 13th November. !!

I think my Xbox has only ever had one of the Call of Duty's in it over the past 5 years !

Similar Thread Suggestions