Forza Horizon

Both, you can do free roam with everyone just doing whatever or you can do online races etc like on forza 4

Ordered this last night from HMV, it's been dispatched, so hopefully it'll be here for me to have a play on over the weekend!

Played the demo last night, think ill get this bought, I do agree on the floaty handling. But still seems like fun and the music is brilliant!

Got this for christmas on 360 and been playing it a bit past few days. Quite fun bombing about in a 477bhp Civic Type R lol...

A real shame there is no renaults though! :worried:

Its rumoured that the Renaults will arrive in a car pack of some sort.

Started playing this again a couple of days ago. Downloaded the rally expansion pack this morning. Tis superb. Really given it a little kick.

Been thinking of getting this too, just got an Xbox for crimbo and Forza4 is a bit anti social for me :smile:

I keep nipping-on-and-off of this. Its not as addictive as Forza itself. Its nice to whip around in a Ferrari on the limiter though.

Won the last Gold event, the one where the reward is $5 million. Next event is the showdown with Darius but I'm finding it hard to do as its a very long race and 1 class.

The rally add on in superb.

Similar Thread Suggestions