Ford Fair yellow r27, possibly a turbo?

Ace! was nice to see a former clio for comparison to some of the others on track, done very well :smiley: also wanted to see how the evo would do... but it broke down half way round :/

Lol that was me, pissing off a few sierra cosworths lol!! The grip and power I had was amazing against them!!!! On some bends I really was having to back right off!! It's supercharged not turbo'd. It did take the shine off them, got loads of attention and very suprised looks lol!!! :tongueout:

Lol that was me, pissing off a few sierra cosworths lol!! The grip and power I had was amazing against them!!!! On some bends I really was having to back right off!! It's supercharged not turbo'd. It did take the shine off them, got loads of attention and very suprised looks lol!!! :tongueout:

Its an awesome car! I knew it wasnt standard for sure! Car looks ace too! I knew you'd do well as soon as you pulled up :smiley: :driveby:

Thanks :smile: I'm hoping it will be forged and diffed ready for Trax, then can show up a few other cars lol :tongueout:

Bought the latest issue of..... damn can't remember what it's called now, performance French cars?? mag last week as I saw your r27 on the front of it mike, looks awesome! And the only reason I bought the mag! Must say one thing tho, your a jammy jammy git for getting that blower for free!! (jealous)