for those after mud flaps

I got a set of mudflaps off this company from Ebay for £19 delivered with Renault wrote on them and they fit like a glove, not sure why they have manufactured a new more expensive design

Let us know how you get on, would be tempted by a set myself...

very tempted...shame they don't sell rears and fronts separate....its the front ones that would be useful....probebly wouldn't put the rears on....would be good if some pics could go on here when they are fitted!

very tempted...shame they don't sell rears and fronts separate....its the front ones that would be useful....probebly wouldn't put the rears on....would be good if some pics could go on here when they are fitted!

I was thinking the same. Not sure if it would be worth contacting them? I wonder of they'd do a group buy too?

could always put the rears up for sale on here !

they have arrived but not fitted yet. the rears line up perfect to the bumper, the front however dont line up correctly. fronts line up at the side but the bottom lip is round where as the bottom of the skirt is flat. its made of soft rubber so with abit of effort maybe able to push up flat and fix it or heat the rubber up and flatten it, thats if i fit them as i nottice they dont leave that much room with the floor (cars lowered) but that might just be the incline of my drive.

they have arrived but not fitted yet. the rears line up perfect to the bumper, the front however dont line up correctly. fronts line up at the side but the bottom lip is round where as the bottom of the skirt is flat. its made of soft rubber so with abit of effort maybe able to push up flat and fix it or heat the rubber up and flatten it, thats if i fit them as i nottice they dont leave that much room with the floor (cars lowered) but that might just be the incline of my drive.

:tongueout:ics: