fitted some H&R Springs.....

A week or so of living with H&R springs on F1 Renney. Although weather had a impact on the back end of this week, I must admit the few days of driving with them, I found them to be superb. I know any change to cars is subjective but I've found them far from harsh as some have described. Harder yes but harsh, def not for me. The car now looks like how it should drive and stance is perfect. IMO if you want the height of coilovers, without the expense, these 'appear' to be a real option. Oh' cant be that bad if Renault use H&R on their cup racer.

I reserve judgement at higher speeds but best money spent so far....very happy with them

Last edited:
thats all i need to convince me to lower mine thanks mate will you be at any of the shows nxt year ie french car show or trax? looks forward to some better piks mate

Last edited:
Having lived with the H&R's for a snow free week, wanted to update my views on the springs.
Plus - Great ride height and these springs come into their own when driven really hard
Negatives - too choppy at times as oppose to hard. Standard springs ironed out the bumps better but sat too high. I intend to go to 18" wheel so would have looked daft on standard springs
So....money no option, get yourself some coilovers, slightlly lower (but not enough some would argue - Eibachs) and coilover low on springs but compromise comfort H&R's (black) IMO. If only it was as low as H&R but balanced as Eibachs..That would be perfect