First Car - Clio 182

So I bought my first car a couple months ago and spent a long time cleaning it and doing it up on the inside. 3251bc6652f7a87ab6749b6a9109b5eb.jpg1b76f01628836f910237fd8f0e0e06c1.jpg
I am thinking of getting 17 inch alloys instead of the old scuffed 15s that came on it, and putting a new exhaust (possible scorpion resonated) on. Any thoughts on decent wheels and exhausts for not too much. Only just had to pay out for the Cambelt and rear wheel cylinders and a load of chips in the windscreen to be filled. It seems the last owner didn't really care about the car...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think you mean Clio MK2? The Clio 182 is the RenaultSport version, with the 182 bit referring to the BHP

Looks tidy though :smile: welcome to Clio ownership :smile:

Welcome , cracking little cars the MK2 (like all clios ). As for wheels , 17s look a little big on the MK2 ,stick with 16s , turinis are a popular choice (as fitted to the 182 trophy and 172 cup)

Oh ok thanks [MENTION=52455]CallorFold[/MENTION] was a little unsure of the details if I'm honest but thanks for clearing that up. And thanks for the advice [MENTION=52200]montana[/MENTION]. I needed to hear from someone else what they would do :smile:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

just noticed the headlights look in very good condition (normally go hazy). Plus on an 06 its one of the last MK2's (06 was crossover year between Mk2 and Mk3).

welcome
awesome car!
try to keep this car in good shape ,the brand car's dont make these awesome cars anymore

Last edited: