First 197 after MANY 1*2's

mattrs182

Paid Member
Purchased my first 197 over the weekend after having an addiction to 1*2's, Dead chuffed and really happy with how they drive, Very similar to the 1*2 in all honesty, Aiming to just keep it mint and use it for the odd trackday

Posted pics in the Clio 197 area

Some greta looking cars on here!

Thanks

Welcome :french:

Hope you enjoy, I'm sure you will as there's not much you can't like with these cars.

Interesting to hear that you like it just as much as the 1*2, most people say they're like a boat in comparison haha!

Purchased my first 197 over the weekend after having an addiction to 1*2's, Dead chuffed and really happy with how they drive, Very similar to the 1*2 in all honesty, Aiming to just keep it mint and use it for the odd trackday

Thanks

It would be interesting to see what you say about the differences between a 1*2 and a 197/200. My son @EthanMenace has got a 182 Trophy and he is convinced that the Trophy is faster in a straight line and the 200 is better in terms of handling, so faster round corners.

I certainly am..just staying in the shadows for now..how are you buddy?? car looks great..
Cheers mate... it’s changed abit since you last saw her!
I’m good thanks I hope you’re well matey

Reactions: Pav
chiao buddy..nice to see you are still hanging around..do you still own one of these??
I'm on my second one now, won't ever be getting rid so i'll always be on here (un)fortunately!

Reactions: Pav

Thanks
I owned a 182 for years and I feel the 197 is a different car altogether.

I'm on my second one now, won't ever be getting rid so i'll always be on here (un)fortunately!
its like an addiction..I can relate.. good to see you old members still on here..makes me happy we created a great community...:uk:

Reactions: DS197
Pavlar!!! How you doing bud? Got back in an RS yet?
allright Ben?yeah still here..can't just leave eventhought I dont own one of these little rockets...im glad you still hand around and treat us to your progress..thumbs up

Reactions: Big Ben
Cheers mate... it’s changed abit since you last saw her!
I’m good thanks I hope you’re well matey
yeah of course..last time I saw her she was being tranformed into a track beast..now the transformation has been comlpeted, right?

Reactions: Beany