Firebreathing C30

Looks like they have done a proper job on that, loving the RB and black wheels combo.

Blatantly wont make it and if they do it wont have racing seats and four point harnesses!!!

it does look fantastic tbh with great power,

but give me the Focus RS anyday, white with black wheels OOOoooopps sorry sex wee, (my next car). :thumbup1:

lol its a volvo though they dont have racy models like this, they are just trying to jump on the band wagon and bring something out to scare ford lol.

plus if they do bring it out it will have a stupid price tag.

Is it not the same engine that it is in the rs? If so is this not a dig at ford from Volvo basically saying 'this is what your supposes to do with the 2.5 engine?'

Is it not the same engine that it is in the rs? If so is this not a dig at ford from Volvo basically saying 'this is what your supposes to do with the 2.5 engine?'

Yeah thats what I thought about it! Volvo are pretty much saying 'this is what you could have done!' I hope it goes into production, Volvo love their ballistic missiles Volvo T5? With their new R-Design models I can half see them doing a slightly de-tuned version.

lol its a volvo though they dont have racy models like this, they are just trying to jump on the band wagon and bring something out to scare ford lol.

plus if they do bring it out it will have a stupid price tag.

Dude... the C30 is a Focus underneath and the Focus has a Volvo engine :smile: (Ford C1 platform)

Im kind of pissed off... i had a C30 T5 and was holding on for the so named "C30R" that people were speculating about 18months ago! With pretty much the specs of 350bhp and a Haladex 4WD... 400+ is just epic as they are sweet cars TBH, just heavy and thirsty.

Sadly they ballsed up its looks and i assume nothing was going to happen, so before concidering the Focus RS i ended up with the Clio...

Damn...

And the bloke i had tune my Volvo had actually seen this in development... in which case i quietly didnt believe him...

Doh...

:worried:

I love the look of the C30's and the this is what the Focus RS should have been 405bhp 4WD and it would have stole many sales from EVO's and Subaru's.

Hopefully this wont flop.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Emz Other Marques 7
EviLNeeDs Other Marques 21