Fingers crossed

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Fingers crossed I maybe back in a Clio RS sooner than hoped if I get the job I had an interview for on monday :smile:
Would be continental shifts instead of double days but don't mind them and it would be a 12k pay rise :smile: :smile: :smile:

All the best dude, fingers crossed! I do continental shifts and once used to it there will be no going back, you will enjoy the extra days off too much!

wow good stuff if you get it :thumbup1:

just been told i am losing mine............2 weeks and i am out :bye2:

I'm hopeful as the job was never advertised, just word of mouth. Think only 3 of us had interviews and they started telling me about holidays, sickbay etc which they normally tell you in a second interview. :smile:

Good luck!

Just got a new job today which means I won't need to drive to work anymore... will be saving myself about £50 a week in petrol and 250 miles a week on the clio not to mention a couple of grand more a year!

Was counting on this happening when I got the car so i've only put two thousand on since i've got it, so i'll only be putting pleasure miles on it now!

good luck jase!!! what you thinking of getting another 197 or a 200??

foxspeed are you being made redundant??

Good luck!

Just got a new job today which means I won't need to drive to work anymore... will be saving myself about £50 a week in petrol and 250 miles a week on the clio not to mention a couple of grand more a year!

Was counting on this happening when I got the car so i've only put two thousand on since i've got it, so i'll only be putting pleasure miles on it now!

Well done mate hope all goes well:thumbup1:

Not sure whether to wait for the new Clio to come out. Maybe it will do better mpg.?

I personally wouldn't unless you need 5drs. I won't be getting one if they don't do a 3dr one :worried:

I personally wouldn't unless you need 5drs. I won't be getting one if they don't do a 3dr one :worried:

+1 think I will wait and see if Renault decide to produce a proper limited edition at the end of run. It will have to have a lot more than a badge and fancy paint tho, like at least 20 bhp more.