Finally picked up the R27, 457/500

Looks awesome Chris The colour is mind blowing. How was the drive home :tongueout:? I don't suppose you managed to see the black 197 or silver f1 while you were there did you?

No mate didnt see any of those, you mean from the garage I got mine from?

The drive home was poo, got stuck on the motorway lol. However I did have around 5 minutes on country roads which got me lots of smiles per gallon :smile:

Best colour IMO (I have a red one lol!)

Yes, they do shift at higher revs!!!! :smile:

No mate didnt see any of those, you mean from the garage I got mine from?

The drive home was poo, got stuck on the motorway lol. However I did have around 5 minutes on country roads which got me lots of smiles per gallon :smile:

ye from madeley ye. i went to test drive to see what i thought but they were a bit funny on me testing unless i was going to buy, which is fair enough!

haha smiles per gallon. thank christ for country roads bein on motorway does suck, but bet everyone was staring at the f1 wernt they?

ha ha yeah ive had a few admiring looks lol. Didnt know they had more 197's there. Didnt really like them as a dealer, dont offer much discount/incentives and then just lie to you about what they are going to do to the car.

Saw you outside Ikea tonight about 5:25pm. Looks good mate. I wasn't in mine, was driving my Mrs Mini cooper s. Needs cup spoiler to finish off rear end.
I live in Duki but know Mossley will after going to Hollins school many many moons ago.

You can get them from Ktec Racing or you could always try Ebay?
Love my motor its awesome!!! yours looks awesome too.

Similar Thread Suggestions