Finally got me a 197

MissMagpiev6

Paid Member
Sold the 172 last sunday -

IMG_4499.jpg

& picked this up on the monday.

51k, 1 owner from new, Mint recaro's, climate, auto xenons & mp3 :thumbsup:

I did buy her having been told the belt had been done but it turns out it hasn't so the seller refunded me £500 which was a result to say the least.

So I will book her in with 519 automotive for the belt etc, also get her new discs/pads all round then rear tyres.

IMG_2961.jpg
IMG_7646.jpg
IMG_2772.jpg

Future plans will be the rs splitter, lowered slightly, spacers, possibly black alloys & a subtle spoiler :biggrin:

My garage Queen, Betty

IMG_7681.jpg

Cheers :group:

Cheers guys. Not much to the vee, just maintained her really. Did the cambelt in 2010, she had black alloys but now back to silver, clear engine cover, pipercross induction kit, 197 steering wheel & Recaro trendlines :smile:

nice one!

think I see that black v6 before, think he had white 197 but can't remember the name.

Lol no worries, yes Im excited to detail her. She has lots of swirlies, so she should look mint after some machine work. Will need to buy some Vics red wax again now!

I did give her a cheeky ash last night!

Lol no worries, yes Im excited to detail her. She has lots of swirlies, so she should look mint after some machine work. Will need to buy some Vics red wax again now!

I did give her a cheeky ash last night!

it will looks awesome when it done.

like mine shiny red :wink:

As said on DW looks nice.

I think you should do the handles red and the wheels anthracite not black athough i loved the black wheels on your V, why the change back ??

I miss my old V, would love another.

rick

Hey your from Wycombe! where abouts? is that Wycombe AirCentre by any chance?
Great cars! would love a go in the V6 :thumbsup:

cheers guys, yes its wycombe air park I work there :smile: Your welcome for a ride in the vee, tucked up for winter now though.

Im lovin the 197, im very lucky to have her as my 2nd car, feels very special.