Finally!! 7 months later...

DS197

POTM Winner - June 2017
Paid Member
Having bought my Clio back in June last year, I thought of the perfect numberplate. But since then, things have been popping up for a price that I couldn't resist so haven't had the money to buy it. However i've finally bought the plate and got it made (thanks student finance :smiley:). It's a gel plate and hopefully i'll get it put on the car next week. Thoughts and opinions welcome

ACDE77BF-1356-455A-B637-AF535EA0A69D_zpsdfebxohj.gif

185C14E5-AAFB-4933-927C-C4D7333F5CAA_zps7b4vavmf.gif

Cheers guys :smile: Probably would have got 10 pages of "what is it meant to spell out" and "should've got a 182" on Cliosport :tongueout: Project thread should also be up next week

Cheers guys :smile: Probably would have got 10 pages of "what is it meant to spell out" and "should've got a 182" on Cliosport :tongueout: Project thread should also be up next week

what does it mean?

should have got a 182!

How much private plates are in uk? In Finland price is 1000€. And those are for 1 car only and stays in that car even you sell it..

Prices start from €330 and go up from there depending on how many digits there are on the numberplate. But they can be transferred to other cars.

pretty sure [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION];@Chris91 had theirs done for less than £250..

Yeah that's right [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] I paid 250 for the private plate. I got the actual plates made up for free as it was a friend who used to do it for a living and had some gear left over.