Filters

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
Hi ,do we have fuel filter? We need to change it ?
And for the record what is all the filters we got and whice need to be replaced once awhile

It's apart of the fuel pump and the entire unit needs to be replaced. It's due every 144k miles.

If you've used the car like it should, I doubt it would touch 144k miles even with good maintenance.

Motorway miles and granny driving will get you there, but not foot down, all out.

Never replace the filter on any of mine so can't help.

144k is no problems on the f4r considering how many are still going strong.

Yeah I don't see any reason either why the engines wouldn't make it to that mileage. Fair enough if you're ragging it everywhere, but even with a bit of enthusiasm, with prompt maintenance I think they'd be fine for that and more.

Those engines are reliable and easy getting to 150-200k EASY i have no clue what are you talking about and what you base it on
Maybe the gearbox and Shock absorbers abit weaker than suppose to be but thats it -+. the engine i think is the most reliable part in this car lol
Chris you got for me a tablet with all service treatments?year/km

Last edited:
Those engines are reliable and easy getting to 150-200k EASY i have no clue what are you talking about and what you base it on
Maybe the gearbox and Shock absorbers abit weaker than suppose to be but thats it -+. the engine i think is the most reliable part in this car lol
Chris you got for me a tablet with all service treatments?year/km

Have a look at the Service part of the Buyers' Guide here. It has all the info :smile:

Usual place they are on cars, underneath, near the fuel tank somewhere. You may not have one though.