Aftermarket filters - Clio V6 Airbox

LiamRS197

Paid Member
Evening all,

Recently acquired a clio v6 airbox and was looking at aftermarket air filters suitable for what will be my new setup.

Obviously there are quite a few different brands / manufacturers to choose from, and I believe that the earlier clio v6 02/03 MKII features a different design all together.

Suitable options and part numbers I have found so far are:

Green Air Filter - Part number: P457612
Pipercross Foam Filter - Part number: PP1734
Green Air Filter (Cup Racer Variant?) - Part number: 7711158636
K&N Air Filter - Part number: 33-2095

Now there may be some I have missed, and those can be added above. I doubt they'll be any to little difference between them however if I was to pick one it would be the Green Air Filter as that's what the cup racers used I believe, and it's made by people who make wine and baguettes so it must be good.

Can anyone point me in the right direction where to pick a new one up from at the right price :laughing: Cheers

I went for this one, green cotton one

Reactions: LiamRS197

I went for this one, green cotton one

That's probably what I will end up choosing Beany mate. In truth I purchased a cheap one off Demon Tweeks - advertised for a Clio v6 03-05 and it clearly wasn't right, it was too small, I was then offered the correct one for double the price :laughing:

Reactions: Beany
Update - Purchased a Green Filter in the end from fleebay, tdcautomotive to be precise. Great service and arrived next day so can't argue.

Does anyone happen to know where I can source the following parts from:

PN: 7711160218 - Elbow hose
PN: 7711160217 - Bracket

Cheers

AP Motorsport sell a whole kit, so worth messaging see if they sell it separately

If not Mounting plate from Weeder Motorsport

Reactions: LiamRS197
There are 2 x part numbers for the grommets, either 8200518588 or 8200224952, with a price in the Renault parts database of £2.27.
No.7 motorsport sell these for £5/each but currently on back order:

Reactions: Sean197
There are 2 x part numbers for the grommets, either 8200518588 or 8200224952, with a price in the Renault parts database of £2.27.
No.7 motorsport sell these for £5/each but currently on back order:

Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking for 8200224952 (number 6) that goes for the Bracket ( 7711160217 ) at the picture below.

Capture 4.JPG