Fiesta st are very popular.....

Living in Essex I see at least 5 fiesta st's on pretty much every journey. I reckon its because they are cheaper and they do look good.

Their popularity would put me off ever getting one though

Living in Essex I see at least 5 fiesta st's on pretty much every journey. I reckon its because they are cheaper and they do look good.

Their popularity would put me off ever getting one though
I'd reckon it's something to do with the cheap lease deals. I hope they've all disabled their obd port!

Ha!

Have ford not fixed the OBD port thing yet?
BMW fixed their issue within weeks!
They're refusing to even acknowledge it! I don't there will ever be a fix as apparently it affects all keyless entry cars. It would be a PR disaster if ford were to recall them or issue a fix as it would mean admitting there was a fault in the first place

They're refusing to even acknowledge it! I don't there will ever be a fix as apparently it affects all keyless entry cars. It would be a PR disaster if ford were to recall them or issue a fix as it would mean admitting there was a fault in the first place
Yea pretty ****ty of them, especially if you have a focus RS they are being nicked all the time.

If BMW can admit a fault then release a software fix then you would think ford would aswell!

Getting an ODB port locking cover for mine, and failing that, gonna move the port so it is no where near where it is now lol!