Fast 5

Paul

Platinum Member
I know it has been out a week or two now but I saw the new Fast and Furious film last night.

I thought it was amazing, possibly the best one yet! Had a great story and was fun to watch! I only had one issue though - not enough driving! All of the races seemed to be cut out which was a little annoying.

Any one else seen it!?

Yeah I have seen it, thought it was good, probably the 2nd best in the series imo. I still think Tokyo Drift is the best.

Ye, I saw it on Wednesday. I thought it was really good too. But I agree, not enough cars or racing. Did you stay and see the very last bit though?

Ye, I saw it on Wednesday. I thought it was really good too. But I agree, not enough cars or racing. Did you stay and see the very last bit though?

No i didnt, if only i wasnt bursting to go to the loo !!

I said to the lads " why havnt the lights come on yet, thats strange, maybe there is a final scene after the credits?? I cant wait tho need to go loo before I p!55 myself !!"

there wasn't an extra scene mate, there was just a short bit which suggested vins' deceased ex, may not be as dead as we thought, lol. so look out for a sixth.
i enjoyed it, and have enjoyed them all. but tbh, i would have like more cars and more racing, as stated.

I want a Knight XV, best car in the film : ) Shoulda just used it for everything, it's impenetrable and could tow a building.

I saw it over the weekend, really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one. Looks like eva mendez will be back in it too.....very nice!

Yes, that GTR in the first few scenes was really nice. How much different is it to the new one though! Relly good film, glad I went to see it, and looking forward to fast 6.

I was massively impressed. F&F4 was a big let down, I wasn't expecting much from the 5th installment, but all I can say is wow lol.

10/10.

Vin has apparently bought the rights to it and vowed to make 'another three' that was the first of them and apparently one of them is going to be in Europe...
Clio!?

Chavved up 182 anyone? :wink: lol that would be wicked if there's still another 2 :smiley: Lambo's Fezzers and zonda's maybe

saw it on tuesday
- when vinny and the rock where fighting i said to my mate vin would have knacked him a lot quicker in real life

still can't believe V is gay

its defo worth a watch as an action film its really good but its not really about the cars anymore. for me the original F and F is the best then fast 5 and maybe toyko.

my favourite line

maybe i like the tuna
Bull S**te , no one likes the tuna round here

Saw FF5 last week, really enjoyed it, was very entertaining but as already said could do with bit more racing. i.e. how they win the Porsche and them racing eachother at the end! but the race with charger poilce cars was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
For me the first one will always be the best purely because of how it started off a huge cult in the car world! Oh and as far as im concerned 2fast2furious doesnt exist, i feel dirty for even typing it!

Loved it. LOVED IT.

It fits nicely after Fast & Furious and the next one, ''Sexy 6'' will plug the gap between this one and Tokyo Drift. Leaving us with one hell of a film to fit after Tokyo Drift. Cannot wait. :smiley: There was 3 or 4 parts of this one that got me a bit emotional if I'm honest, I know it sounds quite sad but I've grown up with these characters and this storyline.