FAO Ripspeed!

I will be honest if it was my own money it would be going on the new Lambo Aventador - no idea how it drives or how quick it is but it looks like it is doing a million mph stood still, thats the one for me!

I will be honest if it was my own money it would be going on the new Lambo Aventador - no idea how it drives or how quick it is but it looks like it is doing a million mph stood still, thats the one for me!

Aventador is my new favourite car. But I dint think you could even buy 1/2 of one with £180k. Not seen a price tag yet bug I'm sure you won't get much change from say £350k

You're all wrong!!!!!!!!

Aston Martin V12 Vantage!!!!!
6.0 litre front mounted V12....rear drive.....and most importantly....manual box! oh and its £130k ish...i think......and its British.

:driveby:

Expensive compared to a gtr and slow compared to a gtr :wink: if u spent ferrari money or audi r8 money on a gtr u are talking over 1000 bhp and alot more goodies and gadgets. + u get jap reliability not prone to break down like dodgey r8 or prone to very expensive servicing .......

true BUT...............and its a big BUT............its still got a nissan badge :001_unsure:

could just say "dont crash it" and throw him the keys (like old Limp Bizkit video - the good o'l days)

It is 'dont crash it' because if you do the pedestrian safety system kicks off and it is £8k to put it right...

porsche GT3 Rs Lightweight or a 430 scuderia for me. None of that silent audi r8 naff. :smile:

balls to all these cars lol

Id keep the 197, and go mental on it.... have a silly output engine, put it as AWD and have some cracking fun!!! lol