Fair wear and tear .....

Hi Guys

has anyone handed back a PCP or lease car recently? and had any issues with fair wear and tear charges ....

basically I will be handing back my Mini Cooper next week (PCP deal, doing a VT) in preperation for the 200 arriving.

The car is is great nic so I don't expect to get charged for much if anything, however I have dropped the car with Mini today to get some warranty work done and they have called me to say that the discs are starting to lip and will need replacing next time the pads are changed.... I told them to leave it for now ;-)

just wondering if this would be picked up during the wear and tear inspection. My initial thoughts are no because this would come under FW&T for a 40,000 mile car. And they are still ok at the moment!?

cheers

Hi Guys

has anyone handed back a PCP or lease car recently? and had any issues with fair wear and tear charges ....

basically I will be handing back my Mini Cooper next week (PCP deal, doing a VT) in preperation for the 200 arriving.

The car is is great nic so I don't expect to get charged for much if anything, however I have dropped the car with Mini today to get some warranty work done and they have called me to say that the discs are starting to lip and will need replacing next time the pads are changed.... I told them to leave it for now ;-)

just wondering if this would be picked up during the wear and tear inspection. My initial thoughts are no because this would come under FW&T for a 40,000 mile car. And they are still ok at the moment!?

cheers

I would say you should be ok, These are consumables and so will vary in wear from owner to owner however the car must be road worthy so aslong as they are still ok you should be fine,