To be fair, that will probably polish out...

one of the most stupid headlines ever!!!!!!!!!!

"Only in an M5 would the occupants survive such a high-speed accident"...what a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:argue:

Seen it a few times before but still can't believe how good that car looks for such a high speed crash!

And, what a cool family....'the driver's two sons, following in an M3 and M6'!!!!

Seen it a few times before but still can't believe how good that car looks for such a high speed crash!

And, what a cool family....'the driver's two sons, following in an M3 and M6'!!!!

Yeah I thought that. I bet they thought they were getting their inheritance early seeing the crash. Glad everyone is ok.

Imagine the advert for the car now. M5, 10k miles, FSH, some slight scratches on some of the panels from motorway use; back seat, windows and roof lining covered in dog sh*t...

I'm not surprised how the accident happened.

Same thing happens on the m25 (obviously not while travelling at 186mph lol) but you get people totally oblivious who pull out in the "fast lane" overtaking at 56mph the person in the middle lane who is driving at 55mph, they then do the worlds longest overtake (similar to when lorries overtake eachother) lol

They have no clue or observation of the car approaching much faster in the "fast lane"...They think they are safe as they are driving below the speed limit but pulling out at just over 50mph in the "fast lane" is dangerous in my opinion.

It's bad enough if you're driving quite fast, but 186mph is a totally different ball game, if you slam on and swerve then you're gonna crash without a doubt.

Last edited: