Facelift Clio

Manual[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]
Now lets see its test reviews compared to others.
Edit:
It is about the regular versions not the rs ones [emoji21][emoji21]

Last edited:
Some nice additional kit to be fair. I wonder what the corresponding prices are for the sound system upgrade etc. I'll bet that it's not cheap!

Question is what upgrades will the RS get, up on the Renaultsport forum Luke of RUK said the ph2 rs will be revealed soon, if it would get a manual like the gt then it would be a nice little touch, or the body kit of the clio RS16, now that would be supercool. I think the RS logo LED DRLs are to be in the ph2 as they look much like a production unit on one of the pictures, it would be a game changer if the clio receive a LSD manual gearbox with some brembos and the bodykit, would totally transform the perception of the car and its place against the competitors as it could benefit from a further torque increase due to the limitations of the EDC being out. Wishful thinking though I'm afraid, a 220 trophy power for the whole range plus a new led headlight and the new drl/foglight? shape is probably what the clio will get.

If the new RS had LSD and increased power, I'm afraid all us 200 lovers would get absolutely shat on.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Similar Thread Suggestions