197 but facelift

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum and just looking for my first RS.

I am looking at this car, which is listed as 2008 197 but it is clearly the facelift, talk to the guy and he said it is actually 200 but I am still not fully convinced:

So is it possible to have this year with facelift and but with the 197 specs and gears ?

I am also thinking between this, and a black 197 F1 R27 cup with recaros.

While I like the 197 F1, it is more expensive with some cosmetic issues and higher millage, additionally from what I researched in the forums, most people say RS 200 is just better even non cup vs cup.

This is the f1 I am looking at:

Generally, I am biasing towards the rs200 mainly due to it beeing the refined car overall, I drove rs197 and gears feel a bit long, especially 3rd. So having shorter rations is may be the main reason I am biasing towards the 200.

I'd appreciate any advices.

If it’s 2008 then it will be a 197. 200s didn’t come out till 2009-2010

also it’s fairly easy to retro fit The 200 bumper & diffuser on a 197.

Thank you. Yea that could be the case.

Is there any way to spot that from the pictures ? I won't be able to check the car live or see the documents before Friday

Ok Thank you all!! I checked the car documents and it is 2007 with 145kw, so aparently they retrofitted the bumper and diffuser. Also has the airbag light on... what a retarded traders :worried:
I am going for a black 197 cup with recaros.