F134 lee

leeboy

Paid Member
Evening guys, took my camera out Sunday morning. Think it's the first time I've posted any photos of the car since lowering and putting 20mm spacers on and wrapping the wing vents!
Looks better than before I reckon :wink:
image_zpsa14a2a27.jpg
image_zps67c23f0a.jpg
image_zpsb4aa0ba4.jpg

Also looking at doing a trackday at Bedford around October - November time if anyone fancies it?

Love that colour. What have you wrapped the vents with? Looks good , shows the vent off more

See I knew I wasn't mad when I wrapped mine in the union jack design

Looks good mate

I did see you Union Jack mate.....loved the idea when I saw it, already had the idea in my head with carbon....an then you posted yours up so saved myself the embarrassment haha

Looks good mate, never really saw your car close up at Bluewater. Which I'm annoyed at because I love the Rb' s soooooooo much!! #still wishing he'd bought the blue one!! :worried:

Looks good mate, never really saw your car close up at Bluewater. Which I'm annoyed at because I love the Rb' s soooooooo much!! #still wishing he'd bought the blue one!! :worried:

Cheers mate, I think i had fitted the spacers just a couple of days before the meet. I felt a bit like the odd one there as my car wasn't Black,white or grey :wink: