F1 Liquid Yellow New Owner

thunderstarter

Paid Member
Morning all, new owner of a 197 F1 Liquid Yellow here. I’m based in West Yorkshire and have previously owned a ph 2 clio V6 and a 200 Cup.

I bought the F1 specifically because I wanted a Liquid Yellow one (always loved the colour).

The car seems to have been well looked after over its lifetime, and is nicely run in for me at 110k miles :smile: it drives really well and has super smooth gearbox.

mods it’s has:
Full KTR exhaust including manifold
ITG air filter
H&R lowering springs
Autec wheels

I’m planning to put standard wheels back on it at some point, and get the steering wheel re trimmed.

I think it also might benefit from a remap. So I may well take it to RS tuning as they are on my doorstep.

Does anyone know a source for parts diagrams, I can’t seem to find anything on here after searching?

thanks
Dan

Welcome aboard, where in West Yorkshire are you?
Shame to put standard wheels back on it.
What kind of parts diagrams?

Hi, I’m near Halifax.
I don’t mind the wheels at all, but I prefer a more standard look.
I was hoping to find a parts fiche or similar so I can identify part numbers when ordering stuff as I’m guessing some things are starting to become unavailable now.

cheers

Hey i live in the same place as you pretty much, i've a Clio V6 and have just bought a Liquid Yellow 200 last month.
We should have a run up Saddleworth sometime, thats my most visited road around here.
Weather permitting ofcourse!

Hi, I’m near Halifax.
I don’t mind the wheels at all, but I prefer a more standard look.
I was hoping to find a parts fiche or similar so I can identify part numbers when ordering stuff as I’m guessing some things are starting to become unavailable now.

cheers
I’ll keep an eye out for you... I’m in Halifax and have a LY R27

Welcome
Nice car- i like how the black front spoiler looks against the yellow. if you ever selling those wheels i might be tempted.

Does anyone know if you can get the side skirt metal plate insert in the doorstep under the door when you open the door where it says Renault sports- can you get that part separately i've been unable to find the answer?.

Similar Thread Suggestions