Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pic

• de la rosa

• Total voters

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
for me given his absence (rallying) and compared to another well known "champion" his first season back ahs been truely outstanding i think!

raikkonen :bat:

Last edited:
It's split for me.

On the one hand Raikkonen - amazing consistency on his comeback season.

On the other Alonso - Some epic drives in what is a dog of a car (comparatively).

He's not been there everytime but when he's competitive nobody races harder, the most entertaining and purest driver of the moment.

Hamilton.

Raikkonen or Alonso for me.

Kimi as he has done so well after a 2 year break (Shows he's still got it) and Alonso coz he's been in a car that for most of the season has been the 4th faster (Red Bull, McLaren and Lotus the 1st 3 fastest) and is still fighting for the championship.

Kimi is the no brainer decision regarding pure driving but I think some of the up and coming talent have been the best drivers this year, just trying to prove that they are worth a consideration in the future.

Got to be Alonso for me, he's dragged that Ferrari to the top through the season. If is couple of DNF's weren't a factor he'd be leading rite now imo.

Kimi by far the best after his 2 years away in the WRC i was surprised how well he's done and very consistent and 3rd in the championship. Finished every lap of every race so far only one more race for the perfect come back season.

It's split for me.

On the one hand Raikkonen - amazing consistency on his comeback season.

On the other Alonso - Some epic drives in what is a dog of a car (comparatively).

^^ This

Who the f*ck voted for Loldanado? LOL.

^^ and this, the guys a total joke. Always claiming he's entirely faultless when's he's raced like a total c*nt and ruined someone else's weekend. Tbh I'm disappointed he's even got a seat next season.

To be honest i don't think Maldonado has been the worst this season. Yes he's caused a few issues but apart from that he's been good solid.

I think Grosjean and Glock are ones to watch though.

I don't particularly like Alonso but he's been an epic driver this year, so consistent and certainly at the start of the year in a crap car. Just compare his performance to massa's at the start, and I don't think massa is exactly a bad driver.