F1 door stickers on a 200?

There is a white one near me that I have seen with it done.. I thought it was a 197 until I saw the front end but I think it worked nicely as it was white not so sure on yellow....

It's tempting as it is different and seems I have a white blade.. I like being different haha

theres one in my town 200 with the f1 stickers, ebay job, i was asked buy someone last week if there was such a thing, i said no dont think so, but if you dont know much about ren sports, it dosnot look out of place.

I know I am a purist but the ebay jobbys don't look any good in comparison to the originals...

Yeah.... I wondered what the ebay ones looked like...... How much are renault ones... and can you even get them anymore?

Yeah you can get them, however like anything 'spares' they aren't cheap at all £90 each IIRC.

At that price you are probably better trying the ebays...

I bought the decals (In black) to do it but bottled it the day before they got fitted. Some days I like 'em other days I dont.

I assume you'll be getting the decal for the rear bumper also?

Dont understand why you would put F1 decals on a 200 ? Mine has F1 decals on doors , rear and front bumpers but it is an F1 !!!!!!! Why try and turn ot into smthing it isnt.

Dont understand why you would put F1 decals on a 200 ? Mine has F1 decals on doors , rear and front bumpers but it is an F1 !!!!!!! Why try and turn ot into smthing it isnt.

I think you missed the reason he wants to do it.

He accepts that it's not an F1 and also said that he is not trying to make it seem sonething it isn't.
The only reason for putting them on is he likes the look.

as above not trying to make it something it's not....

but being an F1 and Renault fan I don't really see the problem as I'm not going the whole mile and trying to replicate the R27 just acknowledging what Renault achieved in F1...

Anyway I'm not doing it now.. well for the moment.