Exhaust Tips

Bud you just gotta remove all of the screw bolt thingy jobbies, which then loosens the clamps.... remove the clamps from outta the grooves/slots(those clamps are designed for pea shooters zorsts lol).

Use a jubilee/hose clip instead of the supplied clips. (put in same place)

Slip jubilee clip over tailpipe or trim.
Fit trim into desired place.
Tighten up jubilee/hose clip.
Stand back.
Smile.
Take a pic.
Treat yourself for a job well done :smiley:

I "think" some chaps here are happy with the interference tight fit without any clips.

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Honestly mate easy as... I used the buffer to smooth brackets inside and the slipped straight on with a bit of wiggling!! 2 jubilee clips to hold although probs didn't need them! Sorted!! Great mod for 20 quid

Honestly mate easy as... I used the buffer to smooth brackets inside and the slipped straight on with a bit of wiggling!! 2 jubilee clips to hold although probs didn't need them! Sorted!! Great mod for 20 quid

pete,i measured my ktec pipes roughly in the dark with a torch tonight and they are around 66mm outside diameter,i think the inside diameter of these tips is 60mm,do you think there is anyway i could butcher these on my ktec system,could maybe cut a few slits in the rear of the tip???

Well before fitting I measured these at roughly 65mm give or take as was just roughly to get right size jubilee clips!! They are pretty thin stuff at the fitting end sure slits would help but could weaken it a fair bit!! Only 20 quid if it fails I suppose

Took the plunge and bought these based on the photos in this and other threads.

I can confirm not only are they easy to fit (I used the interference fit option, they aren't going anywhere!) they really do look like they should be there! Once they foul up inside a bit they'll look great. Much, much better than the nasty Renaultsport items I've removed and been running about without for months!

Look totally OEM, a very well spent £19 and ten minutes to fit (that included getting them out of the adult proof packaging and filing down the threaded portion the fitting kit screws into) proper win win stuff.

Soft faced hammer required, (or hands of steel) hit these with a normal hammer and you'll dent them.

Last edited:
I must have hands of steel haha, I managed to push mine on, and I can only reiterate what others have said... They look bloody awesome for 20quid!!

Put mine on last night, got a bit carried away with the mallet and need to bring the right one out a bit, but think they make the rear end alot nicer :smile:

2012-12-01115144.jpg