Exhaust Tips

Just received my exhaust tips but the brackets with it are a little bit on the ugly side. Has anybody who has got these tips done anything different in order to fasten them on.

Cheers,

Josh.

Hey Josh. Depending on which you bought.....I didnt use the ones supplied with mine as the diameter is quite close to that of the existing pipes. So took those off and just use large jubilee clips :thumbup:

See the latter part of my reply from previous discussion (2nd one down in the thread below)

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20342

Bang on! :beer:

Which u get?

Last edited:
Cool. Good for the money I thought. Hardly broke the bank lol.

Just filed down inside them a bit. Ditched the supplied brackets (supplied for pea shooter zorsts!) and used normal jubilee pipe clips to secure although they are a real secure fit without them :smiley:

Cheers for the advice everyone and cheers for finding them roary they do look good looking to get them fitted tomorrow weather depending!

No worries chaps :beer:

Dont forget to upload pics when fitted... Which reminds me gotta fit my springs before 'winter' truly sets in lol :smiley:

Well finally, a day off work so I've finally got them on. Apart from the car being filthy they look superb. Don't know how to get the pics on though, can anyone help?

Upload using www.imageshack.us, you don't need to register. After that, copy the link for the image, then click the little picture logo on the top of the text box on here and paste it into there.

Or...... if your pics are taken/stored on your mobile (smartphone), use tapatalk to upload directly to the thread (tapatalk hosted pic) - takes seconds :thumbup: