ex Nimbus r27r #2054

p1030049u.jpg

p1030048.jpg

thanks simo, is this 18 inch or 17 inch ?? I love the michelin pilot sport cup :smile: but cant find them in 17 inch size....

share some information if you can, and yeah, now I know ultraleggeras are a must have for the 197, just like the turini was for the 1*2's ,

will have to start saving to get a set in the spring :smile:

grazie!

Wow great photos! Wish we had mountains like that around here, may have to investigate.
That black one with the oz leggies looks very nice. Wish I had a black one now, but also a nimbus, ho hum, guess I'll just settle for what I have but the leggies look like a buy for the new year with a full drop for effect.

just had a search online for the OZ ultraleggera's and looks like they are around £1300 with Toyos. Saving starts now. Christmas presents can instead be "please donate to the OZ fund", where I can say its towards going to Australia! :wink: lol

just had a search online for the OZ ultraleggera's and looks like they are around £1300 with Toyos. Saving starts now. Christmas presents can instead be "please donate to the OZ fund", where I can say its towards going to Australia! :wink: lol

:lol::lol:

for the next summer i'll fit r888 also me..:thumbup: