ex Nimbus r27r #2054

thanks mates, i hope it is a good update from track to road setup.. :smile:
miguel i bought it from mc racing store in italy but i dont remember exactly the price because i bought also others things.. :smile:
you can ask to him

Wow! Just read this from start to finish and i'm blown away! Absalotly amazing car mate a real credit to you! A great driver also!

Bellissimo Simo:smile:
welcome to our little club!!!
not sure why you opt for the street rate and not for the track rate setup (80/100 nm), but you always have your route:smile:

Why a 200 cells cat is better than ours, mate?

new good toy for my r27 :smile:

a more street suspension for 2016.. no track, more street idea..
i'll add also a 200cells cat and a double exit exhaust always from the same factory, AROS.

ast 5100 70/70N springs :smile:

A2DC6A13-6196-44F0-B513-0B2998CCB300_zpsu1k9b2el.jpg

Hi boys, 200cell because in italy we cant stay decat.. It's not legal.
i would like to use clio on street this year so i need more legal setup :lol:

for ast the same.. I need more "rally" setup, my 90/90 it's very unconfortable on street, very good but too hard..

:smile:

Great shots as always mate, saw one of them already on Instagram. LOVE the first one too, Nimbus photographs so well!

[MENTION=150]simoxmino[/MENTION] ... what size tyres are you running? looks like 225's.

Yes, i'm trying to sell for a meggy 275 but only for this month..
next monday i'll go to fit cat and from 10days also the ast :smile:

for this 2016 it stay with me :smile:

Yes i know that my clio is much better like sensation..
But is also real that a meggy is more simple to use everyday.. Or for go with family..
but in this moment i'm trying to make a translation from track to street setup and it will be a great help for me

Keep the Clio, put a child seat in the passenger seat, and buy the wife a bus pass. Job done :smile:

Lol... Get a family car for family driving... Just get the budget right... Balance is everything! c306b50e8d865df060c4fd34b7856b65.jpg

a77dc277d46667944e3757ae2b5b38fb.jpg

I get around ok with 2 kids in my Clio just by the way [emoji6]