ex Nimbus r27r #2054

Selfmade? Not worth the effort in most cases tbh. Anyway, looks surely better than if I had a go. :lol:

But as you said, work in progress :smile:

Ps: A mint example from our forum partner in Germany. Must have been around ~30 quid

3401537517_1ae1dc9231_o.jpg

but it is all carbon or carbon cover??:mellow:

I assume then, yours is solely made out of carbon fibre? Why would somebody do that? Saving weight cannot really be the issue :lol:

The one from my picture was an original one covered with carbonfibre. (real of course, not some vinyls)

just a quick question...

you have the stock rubber lip on here right?
cxqistxs8ncw47cfl6xs.jpg

it just looks bigger than the one i have on.
i took off the CUP splitter today and went back to stock lip.
i actually like it a tad better like that...
will wash her and post some pix tomorow.

replace the recaros with bucket seats too :wink:

in italy is not approved..

you know that i MUST leave the rear seatbelt because the clio is homologate for 5 persons..:lol::lol::lol:

if a policeman stop me i'll say him that i'm moving house:thumbup::thumbup:

simo you had a picture with the rear wiper removed

where did you find the black plastic plug to cover the hole?

:lol::lol: give me another 15days.. i'm waiting from renault 2 adaptator..:thumbup1:

rap do you have racechrono on your mobile telephone?

GOD I ENVY YOU!!!!!*******!!! :001_tt1:

Yes I do - for a month now - and can you believe me - I've never tried it out?!

I always manage to forget to start it.

BTW: Where and how do you fix the mobile phone? Is it precise compared to Dynolicious?

GOD I ENVY YOU!!!!!*******!!! :001_tt1:

Yes I do - for a month now - and can you believe me - I've never tried it out?!

I always manage to forget to start it.

BTW: Where and how do you fix the mobile phone? Is it precise compared to Dynolicious?

if you have a gps mobile phone or a external gps go to http://www.racechrono.com/download/
from your mobile and install!

i've dynolicious but i don't know i fix in the clio:lol::lol: and i don't like do 0-100kpm, i find more insteresting 50-120 in 3rd gear:biggrin:

you don't need to fix the mobile phone but you need to put it in the front to make sure tath gps is ok!

Last edited:
this plug:

where from?

beautiful car mate:lol:..

for find this plug i became a fool:smiley:

i sent i think 20 e-mail to all team r3 and cliocup... and to renault sport office..

after many days i find an e-mail from renaultsport.com and a mate tell me "give me the address and i'll ship you":blush:hmy::blush:hmy: i don't believe it!!
after 24h i received this parcel for me...:biggrin::biggrin:

but in the invoice (free.....:biggrin:8)) there isn't the reference code maybe because it is not a renault plug

6qfg1x.jpg

Last edited: