Engine oil

My rs200 is currently been running on 5w40 millers racing oil it is £50 for 5 litres, am I best sticking with it? Or going to something like Elf?

Any decent fully synth 5w40 will be more than adequate. I use Millers Nanodrive normally, mind I bought Millers racing by mistake last time - apart from being cheaper than the Nano I notice no difference of course. I like Millers oils though as for many years before I always used Millers XFS.

Sitting on 6 litres of Fuchs Titan race pro s, going Into the car on Thursday, well 5.2 litres of it. Will report if I notice any difference, no idea what's in it at the minute as I've only owned the car since January. Can't see it making a noticeable difference as its only oil but at the end of the day it's peace of mind for me.

Just change it more frequently then, again any good 5w40 fully synth will be up to it. I do mine every 6k regardless.

Yeah what rich said , I also stick to 6k intervals. You can get elf evolution (fully synth ) oil filter and sump plug washer for £25 from Renault wolves , dirt cheap oil changes !

Nope, sounds a bit excesive to me? However a quick google shows Millers do this service in the UK, so if they are at Autosport in Jan I'll have a chat and try to find out more.

I've always been told a good oil will happily take 120c. When I (eventually!) set my SPA oil temp gauge up I'm setting the high temp warning lamp at 110c.