200: End of line limited edition.

Guess that answers ya q angel!

Lol, its not really told me anything Daz.

There is a market out there tho for these types of cars as proved by several companies that take stock cars, modify them, put their own stamp on the interior/exterior etc and sell them as a unique item.

Some people might say "but its only a Clio" but you can say the same about the Prindiville Land Rover, its only a land rover, a now 60K landrover.

Overfinch Auto Brokers have made a lot of money out of this sort of thing despite being a bunch of theiving b@stards with a bad reputation.

There's a market for anything if you look hard enough. When I worked at Omex we were doing production prototypes for morgan to sell as factory upgrades.

I think a fair number of dishonest companies have soured the water for doing this to brand new cars now. MOREGO did it with brand new 182's claiming 200bhp, a few years later and you find they basically did nothing.

For me the best way for a last edition would be fit the 265 lump and box with LSD. and go.

There's a market for anything if you look hard enough. When I worked at Omex we were doing production prototypes for morgan to sell as factory upgrades.

I think a fair number of dishonest companies have soured the water for doing this to brand new cars now. MOREGO did it with brand new 182's claiming 200bhp, a few years later and you find they basically did nothing.

For me the best way for a last edition would be fit the 265 lump and box with LSD. and go.

Litchy's in an exclusive club of one on that one lol.

Litchy's in an exclusive club of one on that one lol.

LOL...for now Noddie but I get the feeling your not gonna be far behind me.....

Like your thinking Mr F and the car would be awesome. Small run of 5 cars would be really cool. Love Mikes SC but for me would have to be NA. Would just seem right, these being the last probably ever NA RS's.

Id rather see a lightweight special edition tbh.
Don't think a cage is needed as a harness bar would suffice.
Get it to 1100kgs would be awesome n preferable over a charged option as its the last na Clio that Renault will do n I'd like to keep that.
Carbon roof, tailgate, seats etc you get the picture.

Your right...forgot about its baby brother. No disrespect to twingo owners but the Clio with be the last of the 'true' NA RS's.

Agree. I love our 133, and by got its an awesome little car. The 200 though is just in a different league.

Would you buy one if it had the following:

Supercharged
Custom Exhaust
Coilovers
Brake Kit
Recaros
No rear seats, cage
Diff
Lightweight Alloys
and the obligatory numbered plaque

Interesting thread. For me, coilovers, diff and lightweight wheels would more than do the job. Where do I sign?

Interesting thoughts by people.

I like the idea of TB's but to be honest the power increase is just too small.. It has to be 300 horses.. Lol

Need a 7.8K redline aswell Ross. :wink:

I did see that on Facebook tho, getting some good results. Not heard anything more about their Clio supercharger for a while tho.

Similar Thread Suggestions