Eibach Springs ... should I put them on

Afternoon ... have a standard 197, have put on different wheels, new steering wheel and a 200 diffuser which I got amazingly cheap - not from Renault I might add (£750 + VAT). Anyway ... I want to lower my car. Is it a good idead. Thinking of using Eibach springs ... 20 mm at front, 25m at rear. Will it alter the ride much?? Looking for advice ... welcome any thoughts. Posted pics of my car in gallery - it's the scruffy looking unwash black one under the post Eibach Springs. Thanks

Last edited:
No need for 3 of the same thread bud. I've deleted your other 2 exact same ones.

Should you lower it on those Springs? I reckon so. 25mm aint too much.

Sorry new to all this ... kept putting it in the wrong place. Was gonna delete them - was figuring out how. Thanks for the advice. Will it make the ride harder and improving handling?

I lowered my standard 197 on Eibach springs and i achieved a drop of 2.1cm at the front and 3cm at the back.

I had them fitted at Demontweeks a few months ago not too low i think it does drive better it is firm but not to bad you do have to avoid the potholes ...car does sit a lot better and ok over the speedbumps.

I have these on mine at the moment, great springs but I'm moving to KW V3s. You can buy mine from me next week if you want.