EBS/ABS Electronic Fault

Hi Guys,

Need some help...on way home from work tonight, these lights have appeared on the dash. What are the common cause for this? I have done a search and found a few threads but there were lots of different replies rather than a specific response...

Obviously I am planning on taking it into the garage and see what they say. However, when I have looked under the bonnet tonight I noticed that one of the wire holders/tidys above the engine seems to have melted and split...I have attached a picture of this. None of the actual wires inside are melted though, could this be related?

The only modification I have is the K-tec Induction, not sure why or if this could affect anything though.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

IMG-20130827-WA0003.jpg

unless the wires have melted together to cause a "short" I cannot see that being the issue...

as for the actual fault - you will need a code reader to find out what the actual faults/codes are and then go from there - no easy way to short cut what it might be!

Last edited:
Cheers Fox. Booked in the garage for friday, see what the crack is...

Long shot as i know it was a while ago you had a issue with your car on the dash it came up with ABS ESP warning light and electronic fault can you remember what this was? I have it booked in for a diagnosis check tomorrow not sure if it will show up on there tho.