EBC YellowStuff???

Been running EBC RedStuff pads for a year now and always really approved of the performance they give.

However lately i've been using the car a little harder and it seems they aint up to the job no more, i constantly smell the brakes burning and last time i left a big black burnt on ring around my front discs...

Although braking performance isnt affected and i never experience brake fade, the above problems are quite annoying. Im considering changing to the more hardcore yellowstuff pads.

Anybody have road experience with these, as they seem to be aimed more at track use???

havent had the yellowstuff on the 197 but i had them on my impreza, they work well when driving hard but they do take a bit of warming up before they start working their best, im looking to uprate mine as i get brake fade when driving my 197 hard but its only got standard pads, so do yourate the redstuff on the clio?

Just get ds2500's, work great on the road and the track most people tend to stay away from ebc pads just never seem to perform that great

havent had the yellowstuff on the 197 but i had them on my impreza, they work well when driving hard but they do take a bit of warming up before they start working their best, im looking to uprate mine as i get brake fade when driving my 197 hard but its only got standard pads, so do yourate the redstuff on the clio?

The RedStuff too take a little warming up, only really noticable this time of year, and they never fade with me i luv em.

Its just the burning smell and the black marks on the discs i dont enjoy.

I got the two piece discs from ktec so rotor replacements are only £100 each.

Might have to give em a go then.

I had redstuff's in the 182 and hated them, especially this time of year. They took to much heating up for road use

I couldn't care less of they squealed like a pig giving birth asking as they pull me up quick enough!

Maybe it's the 4 pots that help heat up the pads but after twoor so applications my brakes are warm.

Similar Thread Suggestions