Ebay manifold?

I recently put a scorpion catback and decat on my 200 but still want to try to remove the first cat in the manifold. I know you can get the supersprint y-pipe but I don't want to modify the original manifold. Came across this but I'm weary about buying an unbranded exhaust. They have sold a lot so thought it was worth checking if anyone on here has experience with this manifold.

Plenty of people have them but they vary in quality. Some report zero issues, some report knackered flexi's quite quickly, some report cracking and poor fitment with them knocking on the subframe and upgraded engine mounts needed. I personally wouldnt; for the cost I think a Supersprint Y pipe is a better way to go. The stock manifold flows well bar at the exhaust ports end where they could be larger but this could also be addressed whilst off. The first cat attached to the manifold is actually not that restrictive from memory, the 2nd cat is the more power sapping one.

I'm wondering if it's even worth worrying about the first cat now. I daily the car so don't need it to be stupidly loud anyway, already sounds amazing as it is.

I'm wondering if it's even worth worrying about the first cat now. I daily the car so don't need it to be stupidly loud anyway, already sounds amazing as it is.

To be honest, I wouldn't faff with it. The only reason Id remove my manifold now is to fix the flexi's if they went. But I have a spare OEM manifold I got for free as the flexi's are knackered so id get that one fixed beforehand to minimise labour time in the garage.

These tend to knock on the subframe under hard acceleration or bumpy roads. I changed my engine mounts to new OE ones, but it still knock on bumpy roads sometimes. Does sound good though, without the intrusion of an aftermarket backbox. I'd buy a quality one if you're keen on doing it - both K-tec and Kam Racing do one for about £600 which won't knock.