Easily my most anticipated film of the year...

Rogue

Platinum Member
[YOUTUBE]g8evyE9TuYk[/YOUTUBE]

It's going to be the best film of the year without a shadow of a doubt. And the best of the franchise so far.

I actually cannot wait for it.

I watched battle ship the other day and the dark knight rises trailer came on and wow!!! Blew me away, the other two were absolutely brilliant so this one should be even better.

Really want to see the avengers as well!

I can't wait for this. It's gonna be awesome, all the others have been brilliant and Tom Hardy is the man for the job when it comes to playing Bane.

Avengers is awesome too by the way. Go see it in 3D or IMAX 3D if you can :smile:

Anne Hathaway.

Going to see Batman at Imax, definitely. I'm not a fan of 3D though. The glasses bug me.

I should have known that, they filmed some of it in nottingham and i remember reading about her then ;/;/

Oh yes, won't normally bother with the popcorn showers but Prometheus may entice me back

Uhhh...don't get me started on the Avengers...been playing the FB Avengers Alliance for a week now and I'm @ lvl51 now. :smiley:

Just can't get enough. :smiley:

The Avengers was fudging awesome. Emma wants to go and see it again lol.

Saw Battleship a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Very cheesy etc but damn I really enjoyed it.

Going to see American Pie: The Reunion on Saturday and cannot wait. Been a while since the wedding. It'll be like going to see old friends.

Going to see American Pie: The Reunion on Saturday and cannot wait. Been a while since the wedding. It'll be like going to see old friends.

I was a bit disappointed with the movie. A couple of really great jokes, but I've expected a bit more.

Last comedy that really made me laugh my eyes out was The Hangover.

got a cinema pass (cineworld) for the year so go most weeks twice to see new releases....and if they are really good we go more than once :smiley:

seen over 65+ films in the last 8 month

Saw American Pie: The Reunion last night. Thought its was excellent. Back to the American Pie of old (1, 2 and 3).

Was like seeing old friends again. Its probably one of those "coming of age" films that defined a generation.

I fancy seeing that. Looked quite funny.

Just watched the trailer for the new Spidey film. Looks amazing.

Also, Expendables 2. This has the best action film cast for any film - EVER. Infact, the only person I can't think who isn't in it who should be is Wesley Snipes.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ian_R Other Marques 5