Easiest way to put pics up in here

I use photobucket but it does have a tendency to be a pain in the arse at times.

You can upload photos using the attachment icon in the editing box above the writing box. Photobucket is the best way though as you get decent sized pictures on the thread then. The website isn't too bad for me, but I do use an AdBlocker which speeds it up no end.

You can upload photos using the attachment icon in the editing box above the writing box. Photobucket is the best way though as you get decent sized pictures on the thread then. The website isn't too bad for me, but I do use an AdBlocker which speeds it up no end.
So why can't it be like facebook?

So why can't it be like facebook?

I don't use Facebook so I'm not sure how you add photos on there. I only use this forum on a laptop so I'm also not sure how you would upload photos from a mobile... It can be done, however there's a restriction on picture sizes of 1MB, which is pretty useless from what I've heard.

I don't use Facebook so I'm not sure how you add photos on there. I only use this forum on a laptop so I'm also not sure how you would upload photos from a mobile... It can be done, however there's a restriction on picture sizes of 1MB, which is pretty useless from what I've heard.
Ah OK so restriction is the issue. so if I upload from say my iPad by attachment it will be different to uploading by fone? or will size be pants still

You need to host the pics somewhere else (Photobucket, Flickr etc) and then use the links they provide to post those same pictures here.

Its the same on most forums i use.

The only way to assure your pics size / numbers wont cause you or the site any issues and will show seamlessly.

You need to host the pics somewhere else (Photobucket, Flickr etc) and then use the links they provide to post those same pictures here.

Its the same on most forums i use.

The only way to assure your pics size / numbers wont cause you or the site any issues and will show seamlessly.
OK thanks. bucket thing it is then

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeah, as per Shuv's post. The best way is defo a hosting site. The size restriction will likely still apply even on an iPad. PB is easy enough to use, just a little bit slow cos of all the ads...

So do you see dodgy things? I spend most of my life in other people's houses and hardly anything ever happens.lol.
Our old postman used to say he saw at least one naked woman a week.lol