Drivers door has dropped :-/

So every time I close my door it had to kind of pop up before it clicks into place,
And if I close it slowly, you can see it has dropped and kind of slides up the door sill.

Does anyone know how to adjust it?

Cheers

Arch liners out, front bumper off, front wing off (at least at the front, bottom and sides) this reveals the bolts. Make sure you have someone to help. It is a bitch of a job.

what about the hinges that bolt on to the door?

or a trolley jack and a block of wood?

Hardly a 5 min job as no access to the rellevant fixings without removing the wing. I was referencing the Ren instructions for alignment. I don't believe there is much if any adjustment in the door mounted hinges, just where they mount to the body. Certainly when I did it I had to largely remove the wing. Been wrong before though.

i had the same/have the same issue, as suggested, block of wood and trolley jack, there is a small amount of adjustment - but i know from doing other cars - the only sure fire way is the hinges that bolt onto the car - so as said wing etc of as Renault have put them in the worst place lol

Mine dropped, still haven't got round to fixing it properly, it Ruined my sill so had to source a new one.