Do you or dont you?

Tonight whilst stopped outside the chippy (waiting for my pasty supper to come out mmmm) some boy stopped up behind me. His right light pointing towards the sky. When the chap came back out of the chippy I mentioned to him by rolling my window down and saying that one was pointing towards the sky and might be dazzeling out people (in those exact words).. In reports I got told to **** off and I was being a nosey ****.

Would you tell them or not??? Thought I was helping the guy!!

wouldnt waste my time !:whatever:

if i get dazzled they get a blast of main beam or rear fogs if behind

I tend to point stuff out - especially like that, best to do it before police pull them for it...

Some people are completely self-obsessed and won't like being told they are being a pain to others, just the way this country is. People don't know how to deal with strangers and think they are being made a fool of. It is a sad state of affairs TBH.

LMAO 'safe stopping distance'

You know I am joking! I wouldn't put my car at risk! ;/

I've always thought it would be hilarious to fit a sun lamp in your rear window, on a switch just to give those behind a taste of it. You know the kind that would leave ghosting/shadows in your vision for a while.

Failing that I just toggle the rear view mirror and ignore them.

p.s I have more sadistic ideas but none I could publicise :smiley:

Lol remind me to ask you about these when we next meet Tom!

I have always wanted one of those programmable electronic signs to pop in my rear window, be able to point out everyones flaws lol!

i have an idea of an intercom system between cars, where you can type their number plates in, and talk to eachother. but alas, there are too many drawbacks :worried:

I wouldn't have bothered TBH, I think those kind of days are long gone. What a crappy society we live in! :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions