Do you guy's ever do group meets ?

I only ask because we are doing a few club open day's this year. In the past members either meet up here have a look around and then go for a hoon up towards Bala etc.

We currently offer 10% off when club members are here and often do half price 4 wheel alignments, free tyre fitting, half price labour on suspensions, filters etc etc and there's a great butty van on site too.

If anyone's interested in arranging something pls get in touch and we can look at some dates

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,

We have at least one meet per month in the NW, I would think that this is definitely something that we could arrange for the summer when the weather is better (hopefully) and combine it with a blast out or something. I'll get a thread running in the NW regional section next time I'm on the laptop and see what the interest is like. :smile:

Cheers,

Will

tony, if you would like to pm mikehehehehehehehehehehehehehe or one ofr the reps (like me) with dates and what not in the summer then we can start the ball rolling.

good idea this

Hi Tony,

We have at least one meet per month in the NW, I would think that this is definitely something that we could arrange for the summer when the weather is better (hopefully) and combine it with a blast out or something. I'll get a thread running in the NW regional section next time I'm on the laptop and see what the interest is like. :smile:

Cheers,

Will

Cheers Will

tony, if you would like to pm mikehehehehehehehehehehehehehe or one ofr the reps (like me) with dates and what not in the summer then we can start the ball rolling.

good idea this

We're open all day on Saturday's so we're flexible on the dates however I would like to be here on the day as a meet and greet sort of thing.

See if the forum can generate enough interest, there plenty of great roads and B&B's if it runs into a weekend away like a lot of other clubs do.

We're close to Oulten Park too so maybe combine a track day or something to make it a really enjoyable weekend

Just a thought

I'd like to come over too, so if there's a decent meet going I'll try and bob over, shame your a 2hour drive each way though :worried:

Willis runs a tight ship over in the NW area so I'm sure he'll round up the guys for a meet at some point :smiley:

I'd like to come over too, so if there's a decent meet going I'll try and bob over, shame your a 2hour drive each way though :worried:

Willis runs a tight ship over in the NW area so I'm sure he'll round up the guys for a meet at some point :smiley:

be even better if it was 15-20% off to travel that distance

Friday 31st May anyone.......

Nice early morning start, travel over to DT, journey darn sarf int afternoon ready for the following days antics!!!!..........

Similar Thread Suggestions