Diamond badge covers

I thought he put the price up when they were out of stock.

I bet the thought of someone paying the £80 price gives him the motivation of making some more :clap:

anyone fitted these?

i wouldn't mind black badges but can't be bothered taking the bumper off so these look handy

are the good quality/good fit etc?

Tape already of the back of the badges so peel of the backing and just stick on.

Good fit and reasonable quality, had mine on for 3 months and had no issues.

Not the best quality but once they're on they look great and fit well :smile: I've had mine on for 3/4 months now and they're still going strong.

Definitely a good alternative to taking the bumper off etc

Any car paint as long as its primed properly. A plastic primer will be required.

Ive had these badge covers in my wish list on eBay for ages but never bought them for fear of it looking like a black blob on the rear of the car as the lock button is also black.

if i were to paint the badges what paint would be best to use?

Don't paint them, get the badge covers :wink: no hassle, cheap, quick to fit & non permanent

Any car paint as long as its primed properly. A plastic primer will be required.

Ive had these badge covers in my wish list on eBay for ages but never bought them for fear of it looking like a black blob on the rear of the car as the lock button is also black.

I had the exact same thoughts/concerns when I bought mine. Loved them as soon as I put them on though!