Detailer Needed - East Mids (Nottingham)

Hello all.

Does anyone know of a decent detailer in the Nottingham area? Its about time I had my car sorted. I understand Russ is a bit of a legend in this department but I don't want to see him off on his work days.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

As you said, Russ gets great recommendations.

I actually have my car booked in with beau-technique on Tuesday for a quick valet, they do detailing too and regularly post stuff up on detailingworld which looks top notch. They're based in Loughborough but it's a mobile service. I'll let you know how I get along with my Valet.

I can definitely do it for you, it's just a bit of a struggle this time of year, with early nights etc.

As stated above, Beau and Auto are full time pro's, so you can't go wrong with either really.

Thanks for all the advice fellas. I appreciate detailers are busy at this time of year. I discovered last minute that I need to take a couple of weeks off work and realised this would be an ideal time to get it done.

Russ if you can fit me in I would appreciate it - but as you say there are other good options so don't feel as though you need to make any special arrangements - I am flexibel on all dates , timings etc and more than happy to drop the car off.

I'm sure you won't be disapointed, truely fantastic job on mine, especially for what Scott charges

Yes I agree. Had a good look at the car this morning and considering the state it was in he has done a fantatsic job. Highly recommended for all the area.