Delivery date!

Right I rang Renault up yestaday to find out a estimated delivery date for my 200, previously I was told end of September when I ordered which quickly turned into first or second week I'n October now they said yestaday it's week 46 which is mid november?! Kinda bugged me but they said it'll most properly move forward and be October! So for anyone who has ordered how long did yours take and was the dates changed through the time you were waiting?
Cheers

My 1.6 clio mk3 was ordered brand new & it arrived early, they pushed the date back a couple times so in the end i just expected it to be later & then it came early, if they said november then dont expect it til early december, and hopefully be pleasantly suprised :wink:

Grrrrrr it best not be December Otherwise I'll go nuts lol and I carnt live without a car fOr that long with my GTi being sold this month lol

i was expecting mine first week of March, it came mid January.

So you might be lucky!

The only only is the cancel the order and pick one up already for sale / nearly new.

Take a look as you might save yourself a fair bit and find something close to what you wanted anyway.

The only only is the cancel the order and pick one up already for sale / nearly new.

Take a look as you might save yourself a fair bit and find something close to what you wanted anyway.

There isn't any in the spec or clout I want it an I've already wait almost 2months so ain't cancelling lol I'm gona go dealership and rattle some cages get them to hurry it up :wink:

Well its week 36 now so that would make it 3rd week in November you would get it which is a huge delay - well I ordered mine and had it within 2 weeks but that wasn't being made in the factory but we have never had to wait more than 2 months for a new car to be made and delivered

When Maz had hers it took so long she got fed up of waiting it was a running joke on here lol

Normally comes early of renaults delivery date! Check with your dealer and see what they say. Mine was around 3months! But it's worth it :smile:

5 days for mine and that killed us.the person that ordered ours didnt want it
Fool lol

They told me end of June when I ordered, then after a couple of weeks that turned to the end of July. I think I actually collected around the second week in July.

3 months from ordering for me too. That included xmas.

Yous will have been caught up in the August shutdown though wouldnt it?

Shouldn't be too long now mate, your on the last leg of the wait and you'll forget all about it once it arrives, As your only in mansfield you'll have to give me a shout and well go for a run

I made Renault wait 3 weeks before I collected my used 197 they had sitting on the forecourt! Lol!

Shouldn't be too long now mate, your on the last leg of the wait and you'll forget all about it once it arrives, As your only in mansfield you'll have to give me a shout and well go for a run

I know mate it kilos ya to wait but know it'll be worth it :smiley: and yeah defo be good to meet some locals :wink: I'm down chez alot in GTi already

Right I rang Renault up yestaday to find out a estimated delivery date for my 200, previously I was told end of September when I ordered which quickly turned into first or second week I'n October now they said yestaday it's week 46 which is mid november?! Kinda bugged me but they said it'll most properly move forward and be October! So for anyone who has ordered how long did yours take and was the dates changed through the time you were waiting?
Cheers

I have waited for 4 months for my Gordini Clio RS:wink: