Deep Black - |R27 F1

Vladikar

Platinum Member
Well here I have some pics of my first 197! I've owned this now for two weeks and it is safe to say I am hooked, everything about it is unreal.

I love being inside it and I can't stop checking her out from my window before bedtime.

hs81du.gif

2jdhzc3.jpg

2nvqo41.jpg

osrcw0.jpg

Im in Manchester so I will be attending the next NW meet for definite!

Would like to thank one particular member - Tailslide 'AKA' Mark for being such a great help from the beginning stages of me considering buying a 197 - to the final later stages of me worrying about what to use to keep the carpets clean :smiley:. He has been really helpful throughout so deserves a special mention (no homo) haha. Mark, thank you!

Last edited:
Well I have already been to B&Q and back today after a pressure washer just wasn't performing in accordance to my expectations :smiley:

Very nice mate, welcome to the R27 club lol!! I love them in black.

Will no doubt see you at a NW meet in the near future!

if you search mpg there are roughly 300045373647537 threads on it.

lovely car mate, what mileage is it in? What spec is on it?

if you search mpg there are roughly 300045373647537 threads on it.

lovely car mate, what mileage is it in? What spec is on it?

It's got 9k miles on it at the minute. Recaros, AC etc. Love it!

I guess coming from a 1.1 Clio the MPG has changed slightly but it's a small price to pay in my opinion.

wow thats nothing!! good find mate. errr yeah the mpg is a bit of a drop lol. id propb say 28 is most peoples average.

By the way Dan... Thanks for the props ! Glad you are happy with the car, it looks amazing. Thanks for not forgetting me in your journey to making the choice of parting with the money for this car. You got a really good find here. AWESOME CAR !!!!

Nice car. 197s are great, still love mine after 12 months. Currently ~23 mpg.