Dashboard Display....

Hi all,

If I fit my Pioneer head unit and an adaptor for the stalk to work, will I still lose the dashboard display?

Is there anyway of keeping this working with said stereo?

Mike

need to make sure there is the stalk connection in the aftermarket unit iirc! Will be a completely separate loom plug in. Was on my other car anyways, assume its the same.

need to make sure there is the stalk connection in the aftermarket unit iirc! Will be a completely separate loom plug in. Was on my other car anyways, assume its the same.

Thanks bud, so should the stalk make the screen work then....

On a side note, any news on the TB?

Your headunit need to support sub display out and I'm not sure Pioneers do. Some Alpines do though, I've got the IDA X305S and the dash display works, I also had to buy the lead.

Thanks bud, so should the stalk make the screen work then....

On a side note, any news on the TB?

not sure about the screen i assume it'll change it! Yeh sorry man, been so rubbish at replying to everone recently!

Nah ive decided to keep the car! Gonna remap her 18th Dec at ktec if you fancy coming along?!

not sure about the screen i assume it'll change it! Yeh sorry man, been so rubbish at replying to everone recently!

Nah ive decided to keep the car! Gonna remap her 18th Dec at ktec if you fancy coming along?!

Good man, that sounds a better solution! Glad you came to your sense :wink:

What's the cost? If it's a sensible figure then I could be in :smile:

Mike