Radio not displaying to the dashboard

Mashley_1

Paid Member
Hi,

I hope this is not a repeat question, I have done quite a bit of searching and can't find anything similar. If it is then please just point me in the right direction.

Today I noticed the radio (standard Cabasse one) is still working but no information about CD or radio station is being displayed to the screen in the center of the dashboard. It is only displaying the time and temp.

The stalk controls for the radio have stopped working as well, I need to check if the cruise contorl ones are still working.

I can control the radio with the controls on the dashboard but can't see what CD I am playing or radio station I'm on etc.

Anyone seen this before, or know what it could be? Hopefully just a setting I have messed with and completely forgotten how to put back to normal :smile:

It probably isnt a setting but could be an unplugged cable or wire, or a fuse blown? Id say check basics first. This often happens with an aftermarket headunit so its weird its happened on a stock one.

Just starting to have a look at this again after the car was off the road for a while, can you enlighten me on which fuses I should be looking at, are they the ones near the wheel, I think there are some near the glovebox as well?
I have taken the radio out and given the wires behind a good wiggle to make sure they are seated correctly and everything seems to be okay so I am at a lose as to where to look next.
Thanks for any constructive help in advance.